Wednesday, August 6, 2008

cool finds for cool kids

So so cute for mini chefs. It's wax coated which makes for easy cleaning (which you just KNOW you'll have to do a lot of). Elephant Apron, $39

I find it a bit of a mission to find cool linen for kids. So was quite excited to see Real Shopping is stocking the cutest two prints in a huge range of products from bath towels and cushions to bibs and aprons. And of course doona covers. The label is Nordic Designs and is apparently Sweden's top children's designer. So, having a great appreciation for Swedish design and style, you can pretty much guarantee your child cool status if you deck them - or their room - out in one of these...

Great as a library bag, nappy bag or for sleepovers. Zoo Bag, $35



Cuuute cot set includes pillow, doona cover and bonus little bag. Available in brown, pink, blue and green and also in single-bed size. Elephant Cot Doona Cover Set, $125




Cute and snuggly: Zoo Blanket Small, $63. Also comes in pink backing.

And just in case you didn't know this about Real Shopping: it's Real Living's online store stocking a range of homewares, fashion accessories and kids clothing from a huge range of designers. And the best part is: FREE DELIVERY! Gotta love that...

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Hey there

I'm an avid Real Living reader and I don't quite remember how I stumbled to your blog =) but I love love baby things. I don't have children myself but I love to look at baby blogs.

Your daughter and son are so cute and sweet and I love Layla's nursery. So cute!

Chantal Butcher said...

Oh belinda,
i forgot to tell you, i posted this with you in mind

http://styledbaby.blogspot.com/2008/08/deer-oh-deer-esty-love.html