Friday, July 4, 2008

kids party ideas

You can't go wrong with streamers!

Sorry, not here, but in the August issue of Real Living. I'm only posting a sneak peek cause I need you to buy it cause I need to keep my job! But, let's just say they're colourful, cheap and cheery ideas anyone can do!

Red = funky gender neutral space

We had fun at the shoot - Zak makes an appearance - and it's always great to see the published result after you've seen the time, effort and mess that goes into creating each shot!

The issue is out on stands Monday.
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww beautiful boy. He's such a little heart breaker. I'm pouring through my issue atm and totally loving it. A true relfection of my style. I love that more revived items are being featured too. Love love loving this issue.