Thursday, July 3, 2008

nursery inspiration: Jonas' room

Little Jonas shows off his room

Talented kids furniture designer Jennifer Delonge has some lucky children. This is her son Jonas' room (nicked from her website and originally published in InStyle Home magazine). And what a cool room it is too. What's not to love? David Hicks fabric-covered chaise (I have this same fabric in blue and brown. Not sure what to do with it yet), a chalkboard boarder around the room, gorgeous Ava Chair designed by his mum (and how I first heard about Jennifer), Chinese drum stool... it's a room that will grow with the baby, which is always a good thing. Saves you $$$ on redecorating see! I'll post the rest of Jennifer's house at renovate + decorate. And, yes, I realise how stalkerish I seem with three whole posts on this woman...!!

No comments: